Friday, October 3, 2014

Re: Inquiry



On 9/22/2014 8:15 AM, Ron Fisher <ronfsiher@gmail.com> wrote:


--
To Whom It May Concern:

Could you please confirm i can place an order with you for few of your products, i am located in Geneva, Switzerland and i know the difficulties encountered shipping internationally. I have a reliable courier company am registered with, they pick up and deliver anywhere in the world, they handle all the pick up and delivery arrangements so shipment shouldn't be an issue. I can make full payment to you once you confirm my purchase order with an invoice/quotation and payment would be from my US Visa/Mc credit card. Kindly let me know when you are in office and ready to take my purchase order


Sincerely yours,
Ron Fisher
Shipping Address: 48 Augwilerstrasse, 
Lufingen 8426, Zurich
Switzerland

Registered in Zurich Reg# (00571)

No comments:

Post a Comment