Thursday, August 5, 2021

Re: ORDER NEEDED

 On 5/25/2021 9:55 AM, danielsteven287@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Sales

How are you doing today!

This Daniel Steven and sons limited i want to make an enquiry of your items
let me know if you accept the terms below and let me know if you can ship
to Fiji Islands

1. Do you have POS machine terminal to charge credit card manually.

2. Do you accept master and visa credit card payment

3. Do you ship to Fiji Islands or accept private pick up by our forwarder

4. Can you send me your website to view your products

5. Can you send me your wholesale price sheet if possible

Kindly email me if this is possible to ship to us with out any problem.

I will await your reply Asap,

Thank you

Daniel Steven


Cote' SP INCS
23 Queens Road, Lami,
Fiji. POSTAL ADDRESS,
PO Box 297, Suva, Fiji Islands.
danielsteven287@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment